Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jalapeño Popper Bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Popper Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper bites recipe. To make jalapeño popper bites you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Popper Bites:
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Colby Jack Cheddar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Jalapeño slices (from a jar) roughly chopped.
- Take 4 slice of Bacon (cooked and chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bacon fat.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jalapeño juice.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of Flour.
- Provide 2 cup of Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Bites:
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, both shredded cheeses, jalapeños, bacon fat and jalapeño juice..
- Once combined, fold in chopped bacon..
- Form mixture in to balls (about a table spoon).
- Place balls in the freezer for about 10 min.
- Put eggs, flour and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Add salt and pepper to the flour. Add about a tablespoon of water to the eggs and beat slightly..
- Take balls out the freezer. Dip balls in flour then egg then breadcrumbs, when done put in freezer for another 10 min..
- Take balls out of the freezer. Dip them in the egg and then the breadcrumbs again(omitting the flour this time) let stand in freezer for about 10 more minutes to firm up..
- Put oil In a deep pot, let the oil get hot, fry bites in batches till golden brown..
Every time we drive to our favorite Hot Springs we stop by a gas station and get these amazing Jalapeño Popper Bites filled with cheese and potato, they are my favorite treat to snack on. Thanks to my man for getting me hooked on these yummies. The jalapeño popper bites give you all the flavors of my jalapeño popper bacon in a mix of breaded and fried bacon with cheese. For another bite-sized appetizer, try my ranchero bacon and cheese bites. Cheesy, creamy, spicy, bite-sized and did I mention loaded with bacon??
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Bites recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.