I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, i can't believe it's not a reuben dip. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook i can't believe it's not a reuben dip using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Prepare 8 oz of package cream cheese – cubed.
- Take 1/2 lb of thin sliced deli corned beef – finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of (packed) shredded swiss cheese.
- Take 1 (14.5 oz) of can sauerkraut – undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thousand island dressing.
Instructions to make I Can't Believe It's Not a Reuben Dip:
- Put all ingredients in a small (1 quart workd) slow cooker in the order listed. Set to low for 2 hrs. Stir a couple times to ensure cheese is all melting..
- Serve with rye or pumpernickel cocktail loaves, or any savory cracker you think might be good. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food i can't believe it's not a reuben dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!