Honey Pork Belly.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey pork belly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey Pork Belly is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey pork belly using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Pork Belly:
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Pork Belly.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready of Seasonings.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
Instructions to make Honey Pork Belly:
- Slice pork belly into 1/4 inches (6 – 7mm) pieces..
- Grate garlic cloves (or you can use a garlic press)..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and start cooking pork belly on high heat when the frying pan is hot..
- When both side of pork belly is nicely browned, turn off the heat..
- Wipe off the excess oil completely..
- Turn the heat back on to medium heat and add Seasonings..
- Cook over medium heat until the meat start to have a nice glaze. Try not to burn the sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food honey pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!