Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Homemade Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade stuffing recipe. You can have my homemade stuffing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Homemade Stuffing:
- Use of day old sourdough or white bread, cut into ½ inch cubes.
- Take of celery chopped or ½ tsp celery seed if no stalks.
- Prepare of white or yellow onion, diced.
- Use of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of butter.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- You need of ground sage.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Take of large eggs.
- Take of salt or to taste.
- Get of ground black pepper.
Steps to make My Homemade Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut bread into cubes and transfer into the biggest bowl you have..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add celery and onions and stir for 2-3 minutes until celery is tender and onions are translucent. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute longer until fragrant..
- Add celery mixture to bread bowl. Whisk together eggs, Italian seasoning, sage, broth, and salt and pepper. Pour half over the bread, toss to coat. Pour remaining half over the bread, and toss to coat once more..
- Transfer it to a greased 9×13 baking pan..
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve fresh (for best results!) or allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and refrigerate up to 5 days..
- NOTES: •This recipe can easily be doubled, just bake it in a 9×13 inch pan or on an extra large baking sheet. •Italian blend seasoning can be subbed with 1 teaspoon each: dried thyme, dried rosemary, and dried parsley..
If you find this My Homemade Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.