[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, [vegan] chocolate chip cookie skillet. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have [vegan] chocolate chip cookie skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- Take 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
Steps to make [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food [vegan] chocolate chip cookie skillet recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!