Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper dip recipe. To make jalapeño popper dip you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Popper Dip:
- Use 8 oz of package (you need two) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Mexican cheese blend.
- Get 10 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fried bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend (For topping).
Steps to make Jalapeño Popper Dip:
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise until creamy..
- Add in the 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and the 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend, jalapeños, and bacon crumbles. Combine well..
- Pour into a casserole dish (2 qt or 9×13 baking dish) and bake 15 minutes..
- Add remaining cup of Mexican cheese on top of dip and return to oven for 10 minutes to melt cheese..
- Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or toasted baguette slices..
This jalapeño popper-inspired dip falls firmly into the latter category. You'll still love it once it's cooled to room temperature, but oh man, nothing beats dunking in a thick potato chip when the dip is hot and gooey. Jalapeno Popper Dip – This hot, but not spicy, dip make a great party dip. Perfect appetizer for bridal showers, baby showers, football games, tailgating and game night. An easy appetizer anyone can make!
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.