Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook spicy stuffed peppers using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Stuffed Peppers:
- Use 3 of medium peppers cut in top remove the seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 250 grams of ground beef/chicken.
- Provide 3 of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 of small onion, diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 1 cup of salsa sauce/fresh diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of small jalapeño popper (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of diced rest the top of peppers.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cheese (as you like, but I used jalapeño cheese).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese as a spread.
Steps to make Spicy Stuffed Peppers:
- Boiled peppers into the hot salt water about 2 mnt. Keep aside..
- Pour cooking oil into the pan. Saute diced onion + garlic until the colour change and smell good comes out. Add grounded beef and stir until blend nicely. Continue add, rice, tomato paste, salsa Sauce, salt, black papper, worcestershire sauce, water, and diced peppers. Cook peppers medium soft. Put cheese into the pan last minute bfore cook. So it would be so creamy and tasty..
- Filled peppers until top, cover with lil bit of tomato paste, and don't forget spread with chedar cheese. Bake into 350°F about 30 mnt, or until cheese look bubbly and melted..
These stuffed bell peppers turn out spicy, cheesy, and delicious every time. These make a great weeknight meal, served the peppers with a simple side of Roasted Broccoli. In a small saucepan, prepare rice according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Meanwhile, cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise, and remove stems, membranes, cores, and seeds.
If you find this Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.