Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel apple crepes with toasted walnuts recipe. To cook salted caramel apple crepes with toasted walnuts you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts:
- Use of Filling.
- Get 3 of Apples, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Crepes.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of milk.
- Take of Caramel.
- Prepare 10 of squares of caramel, melted in microwave.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts:
- Place all the filling ingredients in a saucepan and cook it on medium-low heat for about 1 hr or until soft but with a little bite still. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for your crepes in a medium-large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well..
- Refrigerate for 20 min (note: you can Refrigerate the crepe batter for up to 2 days).
- When ready: heat a pan and melt a pat of butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter and swirl around the pan to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Cook on low for about 2-4 min then flip and repeat same on other side..
- Fill your crepes with the now slightly cooled filling. Roll or fold (which ever shape you like).
- Top with vanilla ice cream (optional) drizzle with caramel, sprinkle with toasted walnuts and top with whipped cream.
- At the VERY end, take a little flaked salt (itty bitty pinch) and sprinkle lightly..
Fill each crepe and fold into a triangle and place in a baking dish. To serve, arrange on plate , drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Apple-Filled Crepes with Salted Caramel Sauce. Salted Caramel Apple Cake with Toasted Walnuts Salted Caramel Apple Cake with Toasted Walnuts As shared by Mari @ www.
If you find this Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.