Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan cheddar broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cheddar broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Take 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 2 of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Make ready 1-2 cups of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Get 1-2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 2 cups of broccoli florets.
Steps to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!