Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana crepes (russian blinis) with fruit fillings recipe. To cook banana crepes (russian blinis) with fruit fillings you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings:
- Get 2/3 cup of milk (5.07 oz).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of banana.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (3 – 4 oz).
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Provide 1 cup of raspberries (5 – 6 oz).
- Provide 1 of kiwi.
Instructions to make Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings:
- ! If you have blender, then put all ingredients right away in blender cup.
- Mix milk with egg, sugar and salt in a large bowl so that small bubbles appear on the surface (we used hand blender).
- If you have hand blender add banana and mix again. If no, then mash banana in a separate bowl and add mashed banana into a large bowl with other ingredients.
- Add flour and beat until smooth with a whisk or hand blender. Batter should not be too thick or too thin. If you start frying crepes and you see that they are too thick just add a bit of milk and mix the batter again.
- Add ¼ teaspoon olive oil or a bit less to the batter to prevent crepes from sticking to the pan/skillet. Mix all ingredients again.
- Leave batter in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and chop apple and kiwi.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet/pan. Add about 2-3 tablespoons batter. Tilt skillet/pan so that batter spreads to cover the bottom of skillet/pan. Crepes should be thin. Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side. Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet only if crepes start to stick to the pan.
- Put fruit filling on the crepe, roll the crepe as an envelope.
- Put leftovers of fruits as a side.
You must use a very ripe banana to get the full banana flavor. They are extremely versatile as there are many ways to make them with variety of fillings: everything from meat, cheese, fruit or cottage cheese. Perfect for brunch, lunch, or as a dessert with a cup of hot tea! I personally like them warm, right off the pan with a dollop of sour. See recipes for Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings too.
If you find this Banana Crepes (Russian Blinis) with Fruit Fillings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.