Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crepes recipe. To make crepes you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crepes:
- Prepare 3 of each egg.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- You need 1 ounce of butter — melted.
- Prepare 4 ounces of flour, all-purpose(by weight)- that is about 3/4 of a cup by volume.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take As needed of pan-spray.
Instructions to make Crepes:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix for about 1 1/2 minutes until the batter is very smooth. Adjust the consistency with water or flour; the batter should be the consistency of heavy cream..
- Let the batter rest, in an ice bath for 15 minutes. Heat a crepe pan or a small non stick egg or saute pan over medium-high heat, spray lightly with oil. Ladle about three tablespoons of batter in the center of the pan..
- Tilt the pan to swirl the batter over the surface to the edges. Cook the crepe until the edges are brown and underside is golden. Flip and cook about 30 seconds..
- Slide the crepe onto a sheet pan with parchment Repeat the procedure with the remaining batter. Lay the finished crepes separately to cool then stack slightly off-center so they will be easier to separate..
- To serve the crepes, fill them, if desired, and roll them or fold them in quarters or in a pocket-fold..
I've made crepes before but this was the first time using the blender, which provided an even smoother rich consistency, just like heavy cream as noted in the recipe. Crepes are probably our favorite quick and easy sweet breakfast treat. They come together faster than pancakes or waffles, and taste just as good! The secret: letting the batter rest. A quick and easy meal, crepes make the ultimate addition to the breakfast, brunch, or even dessert table!
If you find this Crepes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.