Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crepes recipe. To cook apple crepes you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple crepes:
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Take 2/3 cup of pancake mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Apple crepes:
- Peel the apples and cut it in medium sized slices.
- In a pan add 1 tablespoon of butter and add the apples. Give a stir and close the lid..
- Meanwhile in a bowl add the pancake mix, egg and milk. Beat it..
- Heat the pan for the pancake on medium heat. Add some butter and add half of the mix and let it spread as a crepe. Let it cook and flip the side. When done take it out repeat this process with the remaining mix to make the second crepe..
- The apples in the 1st pan will be soft now. Add the honey and give it a stir. Let it cook for 2 more minutes and then take it out from the heat. It will be juicy in texture..
- Now on the serving plates put one crepe and and add half of the Apple mixture and fold it. Do the same with the other crepe. If you want you can put some more honey on top of them..
Lay crepes flat on a dry surface. Evenly distribute the apple mixture between the crepes. Fold each crepe up envelope-style, first folding the sides in, and then folding/rolling it up from the bottom. These Apple Cinnamon Crepes are like an apple pie – in a crepe! Delicious crepe filling recipe for homemade regular crepes or homemade gluten free crepes.
If you find this Apple crepes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.