Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gooey easy breakfast or lunch chewy crepes recipe. You can have gooey easy breakfast or lunch chewy crepes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes:
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Shredded cheese (melting type cheese) or 2 slices of sandwich cheese.
- Use 1 of Ham, bacon, wiener sausages, eggs, imitation crab sticks, etc…your favorite fillings.
Steps to make Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes:
- Measure the flour and water and combine in a cup. Add a tiny bit of salt and stir it together. (Salt is optional.) It's probably best to tear up the sliced cheese..
- You can use any fillings you want, such as ham, bacon, wiener sausages, meat sauce, etc. Lightly cook whatever filling you choose in a frying pan and then push aside to the edges or remove from the pan..
- If the frying pan is dirty, wipe it clean quickly. Spread a thin layer of oil on the surface (if using a Teflon nonstick pan, you don't need oil.) Pour in Step 1 and cook both sides on low heat..
- Top with the filling from Step 2. Sprinkle with cheese and wrap up the crepe..
- Once you feel that the cheese has melted, it's done..
- By the way, for the fillings in these I used yesterday's leftover sweet and salty beef with cheese..
- [Note] Everything is just approximate but cook one side for 1-1.5 minutes, turn it over, and cook the other side for 30-60 seconds..
- Depending on how I'm feeling or the fillings I'm using, I sometimes cook them until they become crispy. Adjust the cooking time if you want them to be more chewy. Just cook them as you like..
The lightness doesn't come from the same chemical leavening or yeast that makes pancakes rise; on the contrary, crepe batter is too thin to hold the gas bubbles that result in the pancake's thickness. With a cocoa-laced dough and gooey baking chips, these chewy cookies are every chocolate lover's dream. Reviewer Alexa says, "I have a hard time stopping my family members from eating them all fresh out of the oven which is really something.". Easy, Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies View Recipe this link. This easy ratatouille recipe is a classic summer French stew filled with vibrant, colourful and nutritious vegetables: tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant.
If you find this Gooey Easy Breakfast or Lunch Chewy Crepes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.