Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancake mix strawberry crepes recipe. To make pancake mix strawberry crepes you only need 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes:
- Get 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 1 of ・Egg.
- Take 230 ml of ・Milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ・Sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of ・Melted butter.
- Provide 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 10 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Banana.
- Get 1 of Kiwi.
Steps to make Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes:
- Make the crepe batter. Add the・ingredients to a bowl and mix. Stir the pancake mix before adding to the bowl..
- Whisk well. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- Cut up your choice of fruits. The finely chopped pieces will be used for decoration on the outside. Lightly sprinkle sugar (not listed) over the finely chopped banana pieces..
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to the heavy cream (200 ml)..
- Make the whipped cream. Mix the sugar into the cream and whip while placing the bowl in ice water..
- Whip until peaks form..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the crepe batter on low heat. 1 crepe is about 40 ml, about 1 ladle worth..
- Use the back of the ladle to spread out the batter, starting from the inside. (This frying pan is 25 cm.).
- Prepare a damp, wrung out hand towel beforehand. Once one side of the crepe has cooked, place the pan on the damp towel. This will help the crepe peel off easier..
- Flip it over and cook the other side..
- Let cool..
- Spread whipped cream on the crepe and top with fruit..
- Fold in half and slightly press down..
- Fold it in thirds (or in half)..
- I made 10 crepes..
- Cover with plastic wrap, chill in the refrigerator, then serve..
Roll up; top each crepe with whipped cream, strawberries and walnuts. The crepe is ready to flip when the top starts to cook (similar to a pancake), and a spatula can slide under the crepe easily. To make the strawberry sauce Crepes are thin little French pancakes that are actually easy to make. My family likes them filled with strawberries and topped with fresh, lightly sweetened whipped cream. At our house, everyone gets to choose what they want me to cook them for breakfast on their birthday.
If you find this Pancake Mix Strawberry Crepes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.