Keto pork belly ramen soup. Learn how to make keto ramen! This easy low carb ramen noodle soup recipe tastes like the "real" ramen soup but doesn't have all the carbs. Place pork belly in vacuum sealable or gallon zip top bag.
Top soup with enoki mushrooms, bok choy, soft boiled egg, red chilis, green onion, and I sprinkled the whole thing off with chili oil and sesame seeds! Japanese Ramen is a delicious mix of thinly sliced pork, konjac noodles, and soft-boiled eggs in a delicious broth that has been perfected over many If you're wondering How many calories in Keto Ramen?, then hopefully I can answer this question for you. The nutritional information can be found. A low carb keto ramen soup recipe that tastes almost identical to Top Ramen, but has far fewer carbs!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, keto pork belly ramen soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make keto ramen! This easy low carb ramen noodle soup recipe tastes like the "real" ramen soup but doesn't have all the carbs. Place pork belly in vacuum sealable or gallon zip top bag.
Keto pork belly ramen soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Keto pork belly ramen soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto pork belly ramen soup:
- Get of Pork belly.
- Take 500 gr of pork belly.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready of Ramen Broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- Make ready 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Take 200 gr of slim noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of To serve.
- Take 1 cup of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg per person.
- Make ready 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
- Take of Chilli flakes.
This ramen soup is definitely one of the best – if not the best – soup recipes you can make for the keto diet. My Pork Ramen Recipe has slow cooked pork, noodles, crunchy veggies, a runny egg and broth that's full of that delicious umami flavour! The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs. I like to throw on a few chilli flakes at the end too.
Steps to make Keto pork belly ramen soup:
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
Today we will be making a very simple and easy low carb ramen soup. All you have to do is to replace noodles with zucchini (zoodles) to make it keto-friendly. For meat, we use lean pork. In the base is a bunch of fun add-ins, but most importantly I tossed in a few thin slices of rich roasted pork belly. Adam Liaw's favourite pork belly soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food keto pork belly ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!