Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan recipe. You can have easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- You need 50 grams of Pancake mix.
- Provide 15 grams of Sugar.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant container, softly cover with cling film, and microwave for about 40 seconds at 500 W to melt..
- Put the pancake mix, sugar, eggs, milk and melted butter from Step 1 into a bowl. Mix together with a whisk..
- Heat a little butter (not listed) in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in the batter from Step 2 and spread it out quickly..
- When the edges turn brown, flip it over using a bamboo skewer..
- Cook for 30 seconds, remove from the frying pan, and let it cool. Repeat Steps 3-5. The crepes are ready..
- This time, I used this matcha cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146473-easy-matcha-cream-for-crepe-or-dorayaki.
- Spread the matcha cream from Step 6 on the crepe from Step 5..
- I also used this sweet bean paste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156213-homemade-chunky-red-bed-paste-for-ohagi-and-mochi.
- Spread the sweet bean paste from Step 8 over Step 7..
- Roll it up..
- Cut into a size of your liking..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar with a tea strainer to taste… and it's done..
Combine half a cup of the pancake mix with half a cup of all-purpose flour. And, yes, the crepe batter recipe and the process of making crepes are so easy. In fact, the only "hard" part is using the right frying pan and a little bit of practice to flip the crepes. If you never made crepes, I highly recommend using non-stick pan, which will virtually guarantee that crepes won't stick to the pan. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
If you find this Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.