Homemade Almond Milk.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade almond milk. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Almond Milk is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade Almond Milk is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade almond milk using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Almond Milk:
- Take 1 Cup of Raw Almonds Soaked Overnight (in filtered water).
- Prepare 3 Cups of Cold Filtered Water.
- Make ready 1 of Soaked Date (in filtered water) or (honey).
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Almond Milk:
- Drain and rinse the overnight soaked almonds.
- Place almond milk in Blender then add the water, date (with a little bit of the date water that was soaked for sweetness), salt, vanilla extract.
- Blend till smooth.
- Strain the almond milk through a nut-milk bag or a few layers of cheesecloth into a bowl..
- Pour the almond milk into an air-tight storage container and place in the fridge (lasts up to 3 days).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade almond milk recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!