Quick Vegan Taro Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quick vegan taro soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Vegan Taro Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Quick Vegan Taro Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick vegan taro soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Vegan Taro Soup:
- Take 1 c. of diced taro.
- Take 1 c. of diced korean slimy yam.
- Take 1 c. of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 tbs of vegetarian soup powder or 1 veggy soup bullion.
- Get 1 tsp of ground pepper.
Instructions to make Quick Vegan Taro Soup:
- Peel and diced taro and korean slimy yam.
- In medium pot, boil water and veggy soup powder..
- Add diced potatoes, cook for 7 min. Add cilantro and pepper. Done..
- Optional: Add fried tofu, diced veggy meat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick vegan taro soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!