Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese mashed potatoes meat pie recipe. You can have cheese mashed potatoes meat pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- Take of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- Take of small onion.. slice.
- You need of chop garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of For the mashers.
- Take of As much potatoes as you want.
- Use of Butter.
- Take of Milk.
- Provide of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- You need of Cheese.
Instructions to make Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.
This crowd-pleasing side dish is comfort food at its best. These mashed potatoes are such a hit everywhere they go. I have a friend who swears this is the best dip he's ever had. bacon, mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, crispy fried onions. Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes Real Mom Kitchen. Drain the potatoes and transfer to a bowl and mash with a potato masher or a spoon.
If you find this Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.