Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) recipe. To make sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha):
- Prepare of Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' (8 per can).
- Take of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- Get of plain yogurt.
- Use of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Pine nuts.
Steps to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha):
- Chop sweet onions finely. Use a food processor. So much easier..
- In a large mixing bowl mix ground beef, yogurt, pomegranate molasses, onions, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice thoroughly..
- Grease a half sheet bakers pan with melted butter. Flatten 6 dough circles on the pan to about 6"diameter. Create a border around the dough to hold the mixture in place during cooking and for aesthetics. Do this by folding up a 1/4 bead of the dough around the edges, pinching it as you go to form a"braid.".
- Spoon and spread the meat mixture ensuring that all the dough is covered up to the border. Finish by sprinkling pine nuts on the top..
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cook pies for about 10-15 minutes until dough bottom and edges are golden brown..
If you find this Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.