Best tortellini soup vegetarian. Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. So, this vegetarian tortellini soup: how to describe the flavor?
This tortellini soup recipe with spinach and tomatoes is a delicious family dinner that is simple to make, and my family loves it! It really helps the tortellini soup to taste best when you use high quality ingredients. I really love the Kirkland brand tomato sauce from Costco (not.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, best tortellini soup vegetarian. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. So, this vegetarian tortellini soup: how to describe the flavor?
Best tortellini soup vegetarian is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Best tortellini soup vegetarian is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have best tortellini soup vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best tortellini soup vegetarian:
- Take 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion- small and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots- peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 5 oz of frozen spinach.
- Make ready 10 oz of tortellini- i use Bertoli brand, cheese/spinach.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Prepare 1 each of vegetable bullion cube.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
This vegetarian tortellini soup is simple, hearty, cozy, and comforting. I love a good quick soup recipe. I don't have a tortellini soup recipe on the blog yet, so that had to change. I wanted something that wasn't too heavy or complicated to make.
Instructions to make Best tortellini soup vegetarian:
- Add olive oil to large stock pot, heat on medium, add onion, carrot, and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent add spinach (frozen is fine, it'll thaw while cooking) celery soup, veg broth and bouillon..
- Turn heat to low, simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add any seasonings you like. Example- garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes..
- Add tortellini, cook until done. About 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan, shredded on top.
This vegetarian tortellini soup is so easy to make, but it's quite delicious. Filling enough to serve as a main dish, and healthy enough to eat it often! This vegetarian tortellini soup is the ultimate comfort food! It comes together quickly using packaged tortellini and it's a flavorful weeknight meal! This soup is a combinations of a few of my favorites.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best tortellini soup vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!