Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese Enchilada Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Enchilada Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Enchilada Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese enchilada pie recipe. To make cheese enchilada pie you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Enchilada Pie:
- You need of tortillas (flour shown); halved.
- You need of red chile enchilada sauce.
- You need of rice.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Provide of tomato bouillon cube.
- Provide of refried beans.
- You need of goat cheese.
- Provide of salsa.
- Use of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Get of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Use of lime; juiced.
Instructions to make Cheese Enchilada Pie:
- Heat rice, chicken stock, and bouillon cube to a simmer in a small saucepot. Break up bouillon cube with a wooden spoon. Cover once stock is simmering. Cook 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let steam 5 minutes. Do not remove lid prior..
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- Heat enchilada sauce in a small saucepot..
- Dip 4 tortilla halves in enchilada sauce and layer the bottom of the casserole dish. Leave no gaps..
- Spread 1/2 the black beans and 1/2 the rice atop the tortillas. Sprinkle 1/2 the goat cheese atop..
- Dip four more tortilla halves in enchilada sauce and layer atop. Press down. Spread remaining beans, rice, and goat cheese atop..
- Dip remaining four tortillas in enchilada sauce and cover the top. Pour any remaining enchilada sauce atop. Pour salsa and lime juice atop and press down evenly. Sprinkle with chihuahua and Mexican cheese blend..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for approximately 30 minutes or until sauce and cheese are bubbly..
- Variations; Cream cheese, corn, pinto beans, sofrito, onions, jalapenos, ancho chile, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, cotija, coriander seed, cayenne, cilantro, scallions, cumin, crema, chipotle, spicy tomato, spinach, sofrito, grilled pineapple, mango, pico de gallo, ranchero salsa, salsa rojo, salsa verde, queso fresco, cilantro-lime rice, garlic, black beans, black bean puree, guacamole, swiss cheese, pigeon peas, roasted bell peppers, corn & black bean salsa, tomatoes.
Top with avocado slices and cojita cheese for an impressive presentation. Enchilada Pie from Delish.com is a dinner game changer. Top with remaining chicken, corn, and black beans; then place remaining tortilla on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Add drained corn, beans, and olives. Layer tortillas with skillet mixture and cheese, ending with meat and cheese on top.
If you find this Cheese Enchilada Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.