Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Meat pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Meat pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Meat pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked meat pies recipe. To make baked meat pies you need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Meat pies:
- Get of pie and filling.
- Take of ap flour.
- Provide of water, you may not need it all.
- Take of meat.
- Get of sweet peas.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Take of sauce.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of milk.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Use of margarine.
- Use of dusting.
- Use of ap flour for dusting.
- Take of egg wash.
- Provide of eggs.
- Get of water.
- Provide of spices.
- Get of salt.
- Use of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Use of sprinkle.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Get of needed fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Meat pies:
- Slowly mix the water and flour dont make too wet so add just a little at a time flour surface litely knead dough for 4 minute form a ball place in bowl and cover for 30 minutes.
- Mix the meat the onions and brown the meat. Drain the meat add spices and peas. Set aside..
- Mix milk and cornstarch, set aside..
- In a pot add milk heat when hot add the margarine and cheese stir mix well. When cheese melts add cornstarch solution. Stirring constantly till it thickens.
- Mix the meat mixture and cheese mixture let cook it needs to be thick to be thick. This may take an hour so cook ahead of time. Even the night before would be fine..
- After 30 minutes cut the ball in half. Divide the half into 7 equal parts roll into small balls. Dust the surface. Roll each ball out into a disc..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add just enough meat cheese mixture in disc. Start In a clock direction folding the top then side bottom and side inwards. Then coat the folded area with egg wash. Set onto a pan. I lined with parchment paper srayed with nonstick..
- Coat with egg wash on the top. Sprinkle with kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Bake till done, or golden brown..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
- I had extra filling so I added 1 pound of macaroni elbows. 2 sixteen ounce jars of alfredo sauce heated to go with it!.
If you find this Baked Meat pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.