Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. You can have my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Take of chicken legs.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Provide of onion powder.
- Get of oregano.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- You need of ranch seasoning.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- You need of Dried parsley for garnish.
Steps to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
If you find this My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.