Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twist on lebanese sfiha (meat pies) recipe. You can cook twist on lebanese sfiha (meat pies) using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies):
- Use of active dry yeast.
- Get of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of Greek Yogurt.
- Provide of warm water.
- Use of ground beef.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of onion, chopped finely.
- Use of green pepper, chopped finely.
- Provide of ground cinnamon.
- Get of seven spices Or Allspice.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Provide of pomegranate syrup.
Steps to make Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies):
- Mix all the ingredients up to the warm water. Add enough warm water to make a dough that is not sticky. Cover and let rise for 2 hours..
- Brown meat in a pot on the stove top..
- Add onions, green pepper, and salt. Cook for about 5 min. or until onions become translucent..
- Add all the spices and mix for another 3 min..
- Add pomegranate syrup, which can be found in the middle eastern sections at your grocery store.Mix and let cook for an additional 2 min..
- Let mixture cool..
- When dough has doubled in size, take it all out onto a floured surface and break off into little balls..
- Cover them with a cloth and begin rolling out one ball into a flat round..
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of cooled meat mixture onto the center of the flat round..
- Pinch edges to make it look like an eye..
- Place on an oiled pan. Continue with the rest of the dough balls..
- Bake at 350° on the bottom rack first. Make sure the bottoms are browned. Then put them on the top rack and brown the tops..
- Serve next to some Greek Yogurt. Great to dip..
If you find this Twist on Lebanese Sfiha (Meat Pies) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.