Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe. To make healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito:
- Take 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of salsa fat free burrito wraps.
- You need 2 cup of mixed bell peppers.
- Take 1 cup of mixed greens.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white truffle oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of low fat Greek yoghurt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Provide 3 tsp of garlic and salt powder.
- Get 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito:
- Marinate the chicken. Add Greek yoghurt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, sea salt and mix well with your hands untill all the sides of the chicken are covered with the marinade sauce. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Finely chop mixed bell peppers, garlic clove and green veggies. I have used beans.
- Add olive oil and truffle oil and chopped garlic in a wok on medium heat.
- Add Italian herbs and everyday seasoning.
- Add bell peppers and green veggies and cook for 6-8 mins.
- Add chicken and 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Stir untill the water is soaked completely..
- Add chicken and veggies in the wrap.
- For a crispy burrito slightly toast the burrito in a medium heat pan for 1 min on each side.
This Mexican chicken stuffed peppers recipe uses sweet bell peppers for a healthy alternative to tortillas without sacrificing flavor. Paleo Chicken Burrito Bowls These burrito bowls have all the flavor of a fully loaded burrito but they're better for you! Each bowl is layered with cauliflower rice, fresh greens, tomatoes, sautéed peppers and onions, chicken, guacamole, salsa, and fresh cilantro to create a delicious healthy meal. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the chicken, peppers, and onions onto the baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
If you find this Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.