Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot chicken burrito bowls recipe. You can have instapot chicken burrito bowls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls:
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Provide 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- Get 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of each, green and red bell peppers. chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Use of Toppings: Sour cream, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc.
Steps to make Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls:
- Place 1 cup of chicken broth in bottom of instapot. Place chicken breasts on top..
- Cover chicken with taco seasoning and salt and pepper..
- Add corn, black beans and Rotel..
- Add chopped onions, peppers and rice. Top with remaining chicken broth..
- Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes..
- Pull out chicken, shred and return to pot and stir well..
- Meanwhile, set up toppings station with your favorite ingredients..
This burrito bowl meal is made with chicken, rice, beans and diced tomatoes. A little taco seasoning gives this instant pot chicken meal the perfect Mexican inspired flavor. Chicken burrito bowls ingredients The Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls feature chicken, rice, beans, corn, and outstanding flavor that all comes together quickly in one bowl. Freezing Instant Pot Burrito Bowls You can also freeze these burrito bowls after they have been cooked. More Instant Pot recipes Combine all the ingredients in the Instant Pot.
If you find this Instapot Chicken Burrito Bowls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.