Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Firecrackers (My Way) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Firecrackers (My Way) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to firecrackers (my way) recipe. You can cook firecrackers (my way) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Firecrackers (My Way):
- Get of baby carrots.
- You need of Whole jalapeños.
- Take of garlic, crushed.
- Take of Small onion, quartered.
- Use of spring water.
- Provide of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Firecrackers (My Way):
- Add the water, Apple cider vinegar, kosher salt, and sugar to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to completly dissolve the sugar and salt. Remove the brine from heat and set aside..
- In a 2-quart Mason jar layer in the baby carrots, jalapeños, onion quarters, and garlic cloves. Sprinkle the the red pepper flakes on top of the veggies..
- Pour the hot brine over.
- Pour the hot brine in the jar, filing it and covering the carrots. Use a pickle weight if necessary. Allow to cool and then store in the fridge. The Firecrackers are ready to eat in 3 days..
If you find this Firecrackers (My Way) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.