Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Best BBQ ribs-no grill needed ! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best BBQ ribs-no grill needed ! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best bbq ribs-no grill needed ! recipe. To make best bbq ribs-no grill needed ! you need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best BBQ ribs-no grill needed !:
- Use 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Take 1 of BBQ sauce- your favorite flavor- we like honey BBQ.
- Provide 2 lb of short boned ribs (extra meaty if possible).
Instructions to make Best BBQ ribs-no grill needed !:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet type pan with foil to catch grease. I also put a cooking rack on top of the foil so my rubs don't cook in their own grease..
- During preheating, lay ribs meaty side down and douse liberally with seasonings. Flip and do meaty side..
- Bake uncovered, meaty side up for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until proper temp has been reached. A meat thermometer is useful. They will look well cooked, and only slightly pulling away from the ends of the bones (1/4 inch or a bit more). Any longer and they may get tough..
- Remove from oven and turn oven up quite high-mine goes to 500, so I like to use 450. Remove ribs to a plate or such for now, and drain off grease from pan. Replace ribs, meaty side down and slather underside with sauce, making sure to coat all exposed meat. Flip and do the meaty side liberally..
- Return to oven and cook to finish off sauce, about 10-15 minutes, depending on sauce, oven and size..
- When done, allow to cool and either slice individually or into portion sizes, 3-5 bones each, depending on meatiness..
- Serves very well with pasta salad, cucumbers, watermelon and lemonade on a picnic..
If you find this Best BBQ ribs-no grill needed ! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.