Vegan Cabbage Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan cabbage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Cabbage Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Cabbage Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 1 of red cabbage, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of onions, chopped.
- Make ready 5 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 package of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- Take 8-9 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 5-7 cups of water.
Instructions to make Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan cabbage soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!