Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Prepare 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- Take 100 g of carrot.
- Prepare 100 g of daikon raddish.
- Take 100 g of gobo.
- Make ready 1 stick of green onion.
- Get 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- Take 1 of tofu.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!