Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken burritos recipe. To make cream of chicken burritos you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Provide 1.5 C of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 C of chicken stock.
- You need 1 C of long grain rice.
- Provide 2 C of water.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper; large julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Take 1 pinch of crushed pepper flakes.
- Provide 3 C of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1/4 of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 C of chihuahua cheese.
- Get 3 of large flour tortillas.
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Take as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Combine chicken stock and shredded chicken with a pinch of salt in a small saucepot. Add extra stock if necessary to cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook until chicken is thoroughly heated through, approximately 10 minutes. Do not boil..
- Combine rice and water in small saucepot. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce to a simmer. Cook 15 minutes. Set aside to steam 5 minutes. Do not remove the lid at any point..
- Combine soup and vinegar in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized sauce pan. Add peppers and onions. Saute on high for 1 minute, then reduce heat to medium. Cook approximately 5 minutes or until peppers are almost tender..
- Add garlic, crushed pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Saute 10-20 seconds until garlic is fragrant, not browned..
- Preheat the broiler on your oven..
- Strain shredded chicken and reserve stock..
- Add shredded chicken to pan with 1/2 C reserved chicken stock. Reduce until liquid has evaporated, about 1-2 minutes..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour enough soup along the bottom just to cover..
- Lay out three burrito sized tortillas on a large work surface. Divy the rice amongst the three tortillas. Repeat with chicken mixture..
- Wrap each burrito and place snugly in the casserole dish. Spread soup all over the tortillas..
- Top with cheese. Place under broiler for approximately 1 minute..
- Variations; roasted bell peppers, spinach, brown rice, enchilada sauce, salsa verde, guacamole, shredded pork or beef, avocado, sofrito, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa, jalapeno, poblano, shallots, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, herbes de provence, Italian seasoning, hummus, black beans, pinto beans, parsley, cilantro, scallions, rice wine vinegar, basil, white wine, parmesan, mozzarella, swiss, goat cheese, cotija, queso fresco, bacon, chives, dried chile puree, fried egg,.
- Hollandaise, aioli, crispy diced potatoes, pepperjack, cheddar, smoked paprika, white pepper, babaghanoush, tabouleh, champagne or sherry vinegar, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon, zucchini, sour cream, creme fraiche, heavy cream, bechamel, sage, oregano, lemon thyme, mushrooms, leeks, mint, lemon, eggplant, chives, white pepper, coriander, couscous, quinoa, carrots, peas, arugula.
Sprinkle some cheese and a little barbecue sauce on top. Drizzle olive oil in pan and Sauté chicken, onion, garlic, spices and chopped chili until chicken is cooked through. Fold in sides of the tortilla and roll into a burrito. Stir in the chipotle paste and the chicken to warm through. Add cream of mushroom, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and milk.
If you find this Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.