Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. You digest them more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe. To cook mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk):
- Take 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- Use 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- Take 3 of whole chicken.
- Take 33 oz of sliced olives.
- Provide 2 of sweet onions.
- Get 5 cups of white rice.
- Use 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of garlic.
Steps to make Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk):
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
Looking for a easy recipe to put your leftover chicken to use? How about making these simple chicken burritos? All you need is some cheese, green salsa, and sour cream, and of. Why We Love On-the-Go Chicken Burritos. Our family is kind of obsessed with these make-ahead chicken burritos.
If you find this Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.