Almond Milk (can substitute any nut).
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, almond milk (can substitute any nut). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond Milk (can substitute any nut) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Almond Milk (can substitute any nut) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond milk (can substitute any nut) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Milk (can substitute any nut):
- Make ready 2 cup of Raw Almonds.
- Prepare 5 cup of Distiller Water.
- Get 1 of Vanilla.
- Get 1 of Honey/sweetener.
Steps to make Almond Milk (can substitute any nut):
- Soak two cups of raw almonds in cold water overnight..
- Drain almonds and put in blender with 5 cups of distiller water. Blend for a few minutes until the almonds are finely crushed..
- Strain the mixture through a cheese cloth or fine strainer 2-3 times to separate almonds from milk. For a grittier texture, filter two times. For a more refined milk, continue straining until the milk is to your liking..
- Add honey or vanilla to the milk for flavor. Allow remaining crushed almonds to dry- can be used to make almond butter or for another recipe!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food almond milk (can substitute any nut) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!