Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato burrito recipe. To make chicken and potato burrito you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- You need 2/3 of Haas avocado.
- Provide 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of red potato.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Take 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Wash and peel potato, and slice into 1/4" pieces. Cut slices in half and add to water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat, and chicken breast. As it cooks, shred and season to preferred taste with salt and pepper..
- Wash tomato, green onion, and red pepper. Dice, place tomato in mixing bowl and set aside others..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty 2/3 into mixing bowl. Add mayonaisse, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mash together and stir..
- When potatoes are soft, drain water. Add sour cream, taco sauce, and pepperjack cheese and stir together until evenly mixed and cheese is melted..
- Remove chicken from heat. Spread cheesy potatoes across bottom of tortilla in center, cover with chicken. Top chicken with guacamole and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion. Wrap closed, tucking in ends..
Spread in an even layer; press down lightly with a spatula. The merging of these favorites creates a flavor that you're sure to love. Nutrition & Allergen Info Meat & Potato Burrito These are our favorite home made burritos. I don't peel the potatoes to give them more flavor and authenticity. The peels taste wonderful when toasted and give a complex taste to the burrito.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.