Leah's Vegetarian Passover Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leah's vegetarian passover soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leah's Vegetarian Passover Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Leah's Vegetarian Passover Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leah's vegetarian passover soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Vegetarian Passover Soup:
- Make ready 2 tbs of cottonseed oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped onions.
- Make ready 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of kosher for Passover powdered chicken-flavored consumé.
- Take 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Get 1 of water.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic-pressed or crushed.
Steps to make Leah's Vegetarian Passover Soup:
- Saute onions in oil until translucent.
- Place all vegetables in crockpot or stock pot.
- Add enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Add consommé, turmeric and garlic.
- Cook on high heat for 2 hours.
- Cook on low heat for at least 2 more hours..
- The longer the soup simmers, the more flavorful it becomes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food leah's vegetarian passover soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!