Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Taco Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. To cook taco pie you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Pie:
- Provide 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Provide 3 cups of crushed doritos (nacho or cool ranch).
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Use 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Get 1 cup of chedder or cheese of choice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Taco Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes). Spray a 9" pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Separate the crescent dough into triangles and line the pie pan placing the points towards the center of the dish. Press the seams to seal. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of crushed Doritos onto the crescent crust. Top with ground beef. Combine sour cream & salsa..
- Spread sour cream mixture on meat. Top with cheese. Sprinkle remaining chips, pour melted butter over top. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Taco Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.