Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kare-kare my way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kare-kare my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-kare my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare my way recipe. You can cook kare-kare my way using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kare-kare my way:
- You need of beef short ribs.
- Provide of large onion, sliced.
- Take of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- Use of bay leaves.
- Get of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, your choice).
- You need of green beans, ends trimmed.
- Provide of kale, de-stemmed and cut into large strips.
- Get of sauteed shrimp paste (optional).
- Provide of white vinegar (optional).
- Get of maple syrup (optional).
- Get of Serrano chili, chopped (optional).
Steps to make Kare-kare my way:
- Season the ribs lightly with salt and pepper, then sear them in a large pot on high heat with a splash of veg oil. Once they're browned, remove them to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and fry for one minute. Add the fish sauce and let cook another minute. Add the beef stock and bay leaves and return the ribs to the pot (along with any juices). Turn the heat down to low, cover and let simmer for 2 hours. Be sure to skim the surface regularly because the ribs will give off a lot of oil and floaty gunk (sorry, don't know the right term for it)..
- Once the ribs are soft pull them aside and let them cool. You can keep the pot simmering uncovered so the broth can reduce. When the ribs are cool enough to handle, clean the meat off the bones. Try to keep the meat as intact as possible. Remove the bay leaves from the pot and add the meat back in..
- Stir the peanut butter into the pot. Once it's melted in, add the green beans and kale. Let simmer for 10 more minutes then serve with rice and shrimp paste (optional, step 5)..
- In a small pot on low heat, add the shrimp paste, vinegar, maple syrup, and chili. Let it warm through, then serve on the side..
The dish's defining ingredient is its peanut sauce which is made out of peanut butter, ground toasted rice and annatto seed extract this is then cooked with variety of local. Kare kare is one of the favorite dishes of Filipinos. It is a peanut based sauce traditionally cooked with groun. From our kitchen to your dining table. Craving for kare kare the way your lola makes it?
If you find this Kare-kare my way recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.