"Faked" Potato Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, "faked" potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Faked" Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. "Faked" Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook "faked" potato soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Faked" Potato Soup:
- Take 1 of large head cauliflower.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of stalk celery.
- Make ready 1 of small carrot.
- Take 1 of half a poblano pepper.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 of box of chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of bacon to taste.
- Make ready 1 of bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Take 2 of Tbsp olive oil.
- Take 1 of for garnish I like grated cheddar, sour cream, bacon crumbles and green onion..
Steps to make "Faked" Potato Soup:
- Add the olive oil to a large pot on medium/high heat..
- Rough chop all the veggies except the bay leaf, and saute with Cajun seasoning to taste, until softened..
- Add a little bacon for flavor:).
- Add your stock and bay leaf and bring too a boil..
- Boil for 10 minutes..
- Remove bay leaf and carefully puree soup in batches. Be sure to cover blender lid with a towel to prevent explosions;).
- Once pureed, add back to cooking pot and simmer..
- Add cream and stir well..
- Gently simmer for 20 minutes. Add some more bacon and chopped green onion..
- If too thick, you can thin out with more stock, or cream. Serve and enjoy:).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food "faked" potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!