Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy traditional irish shepherd's pie recipe. To cook easy traditional irish shepherd's pie you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie:
- You need of ground meat of your choosing.
- Provide of Small Onion, diced.
- Provide of Frozen Peas and Carrots, thawed.
- Provide of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of servings of Instant Mashed Potatoes.
Instructions to make Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie:
- Place the ground meat and onion into a pot over medium heat. Cook the two of them until they both have been browned. Usually about 10 minutes..
- Add the Peas & Carrots to the pot. Stir together, adding the pepper to the mix as well. Cook together for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- When the meat mixture is complete, place into a either a pie or cake pan, about 9 inches. Set to the side. Usually, you can use two pans..
- Prepare the mashed potatoes as directed on the box. When it is done, put the mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Spread evenly across the top..
- Turn the Broiler on in your oven. Put the two pans into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Check here to see if the topping is to your liking. Everything is basically cooked, so you are just browning the top of the mashed potatoes. I will usually add another 5 to 10 minutes.
If you find this Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.