Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters recipe. You can cook corn fritters using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn fritters:
- You need of corn kernels.
- Take of medium size chopped onions.
- You need of capsicum chopped.
- Use of Garlic paste.
- Prepare of green chilli paste.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of cummin seeds.
- Get of milk.
- Get of corn flour.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Oil for shallow fry.
Steps to make Corn fritters:
- Boil and strain the corn kernels.. Now in a mixing bowl add.. Corn kernels chopped onions capsicum garlic paste chilli paste red chilli powder cumin seeds and mix it properly.
- Now add cornflour black pepper powder salt and milk.. And mix it well.. Batter should be of medium consistency.. If it's having more liquidity than corn flour can be added… Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Now in a pan… Brush up some oil.. And mix batter and pour the batter slowly slowly with round spatula and spread evenly.. Let it cook on medium slow flame.
- Now turn fritters as it gets golden brown little crispy from both sides than ur fritters are ready.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney and enjoy corn fritters😊.
Don't over-mix or the fritters will be tough. Crispy and tasty, corn fritters can be served with a sweet chili sauce or as an accompaniment to a main These tasty fritters are ideal quick fix foods for a lazy Sunday morning brunch, for a late night. These zucchini corn fritters combine two summer favorites into an easy, delicious appetizer or side. Crisp on the outside, soft inside, they're flavor-packed little bites. Cheddar Corn Fritters. featured in Corny Recipes.
If you find this Corn fritters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.