Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy ranch beef pie, with salad recipe. To make cheesy ranch beef pie, with salad you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad:
- Take of eggs or 3/4 cup egg beaters.
- Take of Ranch dressing(dry mix).
- Prepare of Marie Callenders deep dish pie crust.
- Prepare of diced yellow onion.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of ground beef/chuck.
- Take of all-purpose flour (full rounded tbsp's).
- Get of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and whatever other meat seasonings you like.
- Take of bell pepper chopped small.
- You need of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need of minced garlic.
Steps to make Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place pie crust on baking sheet (Do NOT pre-bake). Cook the ground beef, onion,bell pepper,garlic in pan; brown, stirring to crumble meat, until no pink remains. (You can also sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, hamburger seasonings, season salt, pepper, or any other seasonings you like on meat while it's cooking.(I just used my favorites) Drain meat and set aside..
- Whisk in large bowl: eggs, evap milk, mayonnaise, flour, and ranch seasoning until well blended. Stir in the meat and cheese into same bowl; Mix thouroughly. Then spoon mixture into pie crust..
- Bake pie 30–35 minutes or until center of pie is set. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes to cool..
- I also made salad to go with this. Toss together, and coat. Serve. 1 bag salad lettuce blend, a few different types of sliced veggies, 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon, 1 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes, 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Kraft thousand island dressing. Or you can just use whatever dressing you like. But thousand island or ranch dressing on your salad, goes best with this pie..
If you find this Cheesy Ranch Beef Pie, with Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.