Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Prepare 3 of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 piece of Tamarind.
- Take 1 tbsp of Gingely Oil.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 2 of Small Shallots.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 2 pinch of Asafoetida Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Make ready of Hot Water.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Heat oil in a pan. Crush shallots, ginger & garlic. Add it to the oil. Saute..
- Add pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & cumin powder. Mix well..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces (you can also grind it). Add it to the pan. Close the lid & cook the tomatoes..
- Add some salt & hot water. Taste the mix. If it's not sour enough, crush the tamarind in little water, filter & add it to the mixture. Else skip this step..
- Add asafoetida powder. Mix & boil..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves into it. Stir & boil for two minutes. Turn off the stove..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!