Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
One of the primary kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo cheela (potato pancakes) recipe. You can have aloo cheela (potato pancakes) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes):
- Provide 5 of Small Potatoes (Peeled & Grated).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Besan.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 6 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Use of Salt (As required).
Instructions to make Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes):
- Peel and grate the potatoes. Add salt to the grated potatoes & let it rest for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins, squeeze out the starch water from the potatoes..
- To it, add all the above mentioned ingredients. Mix well..
- Heat a Dosa Pan. Brush the pan with butter/ghee/oil. Shape the mix with the help of your palms and place it on the pan. Cook on one side. Brush with butter/ghee/oil. Turn and cook on the other side also till golden brown..
- Devour it with green chutney, yogurt or any sauce of your choice..
Lightly spiced, it is perfect for kids who don't like spicy food. Peel and grate the raw potato and keep aside. In a bowl add the rajgiri flour, grated potato and all the ingredients and mix. Add just enough water to make a spreadable batter,don't make it too thin. Heat a non stick pan and apply few drops of oil and spread with a paper napkin.
If you find this Aloo Cheela (Potato Pancakes) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.