Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek spice grilled chicken thighs recipe. To make greek spice grilled chicken thighs you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- Provide of marinade.
- Take 8 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 4 clove of of garlic, smashed.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Greek spice blend.
Steps to make Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- In a large container place all ingredients and cover tightly. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 90 minutes..
- You may marinate for several hours! Once marination time is complete, place chicken on hot grill. Grill one side for 4-5 minutes. Flip. Cook another 4-5 minutes or until cooked through..
- Do not use marinade as a sauce, discard after use..
- Serve grilled thighs with your favorite summertime side dishes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- You may get the spice blend at penzeys.com..
Combine the Greek seasoning, olive oil, and lemon juice in a bowl. Next, place the chicken in a zip-lock bag. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in a freezer bag or a bowl and set aside. Add the Greek yogurt and olive oil to a medium size bowl.
If you find this Greek Spice Grilled Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.