Chunky Guinness Beef Stew.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chunky guinness beef stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chunky Guinness Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chunky Guinness Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chunky guinness beef stew using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chunky Guinness Beef Stew:
- Make ready 750 grams of Stewing Beef.
- Make ready 400 ml of Guinness.
- Prepare 1 1/2 medium of Brown Onions.
- Make ready 500 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 500 grams of Swede.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 of Leaves of Bay.
- Prepare 1 of Beef Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 3 of Beef Rib Bones (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chunky Guinness Beef Stew:
- Dice stewing beef to approx 1 inch cubes, then coat with flour. Fry the beef for a short while to sear, then set aside..
- Dice carrot and swede into approx 1 inch cubes and set aside. (nice and chunky).
- Cut onion into quarters, set aside..
- Smash garlic clove and chop finely..
- Mix all the aforementioned ingredients together into your slow cooker (add bones now if you have them).
- Pour over Guinness, then add your crumbled stock cube and bay leaves..
- Set slow cooker to HIGH, and leave for 1 hour..
- Once the hour has elapsed, give it a good stir and reduce heat to MEDIUM. Cook for a further 6-8 hours..
- Although not essential, stir occasionally. Check its consistency, add additional flour at 1 hour before serving. And then, sErVe!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chunky guinness beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!