Spooky Mushroom soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spooky mushroom soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spooky Mushroom soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spooky Mushroom soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spooky mushroom soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spooky Mushroom soup:
- Make ready 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Take 2 tbsp of onions chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Coriander leaves.
- Get 2 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomato.
Steps to make Spooky Mushroom soup:
- In a sauce pan heat the butter, add in the onions, garlic, chilli and sauté until it becomes translucent. Now add the Mushrooms and salt. Allow it to cook and then cool down.
- In a blender add the cooked vegetables and grind it to smooth paste by adding few spoons of water.
- Heat milk in the same sauce pan and it starts to boil, lower the flame and add the ground mixture. Add salt and allow it to cook on low flame for another few minutes..
- To make spooky red eye, in a pan sauté 2 whole mushrooms until it is golden brown. Slit the cherry tomato into half and insert it into the mushrooms. Slice a piece of mushroom to form the shape of lips. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spooky mushroom soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!