Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cupcakes for valentine's day recipe. You can cook easy chocolate cupcakes for valentine's day using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day:
- Provide 65 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 75 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 130 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Get 30 ml of ★Milk (use 50 ml if you're not adding yogurt).
- Provide 20 grams of ★Plain yogurt (or just use milk instead).
- Get 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of Chocolate bar.
- Use 1 of Sprinkles.
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day:
- Bring butter and egg to room temperature. Beat the egg. Combine all ● ingredients and sift. Also combine the ★ ingredients..
- Add butter into a bowl and whisk until it becomes creamy..
- Add granulated sugar in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well until whitened..
- Add beaten eggs in 2 or 3 batches. Mix well and briskly..
- ★Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Add half of the ● powdered ingredients and mix until nice and smooth..
- Add half of the combined ★ ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold in lightly in cutting motions..
- Mix in the rest of the powdered and ★ ingredients and mix lightly until it's not floury. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to finish. Fold in..
- If you're decorating the cakes later, pour the dough until it fills about 60% of the tin or cupcake liners. Otherwise, fill about 80%. Smooth out the surface with a spoon..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C. Test with a bamboo skewer and make sure it comes out clean. That's it for the base cake..
- After the cakes have completely cooled down, finely chop up the chocolate bar and melt in a double broiler. Make sure it melts thoroughly and becomes smooth..
- Scoop up the melted chocolate and drizzle over the cakes from about a height of 20 cm. Decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens. Voila..
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine's Day recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.