Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Busy Day Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Busy Day Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to busy day pot pie recipe. You can cook busy day pot pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Busy Day Pot Pie:
- You need of Entrée.
- Get of bag mixed veggies.
- Use of shredded meat of choice (chicken, beef, pork, etc.:.
- Get of 10.5 oz mushroom condensed soup.
- Provide of biscuits.
- Take of coffee mugs.
Instructions to make Busy Day Pot Pie:
- Empty bag of mixed veggies in microwave safe bowl..
- Open can of soup and empty can into veggies. Be sure to fill can half way with water and put in bowl as well. Mix thoroughly..
- Add shredded meat, mix thoroughly..
- Heat in microwave until heated through. About 15-20 min. Then 2 min. at a time till hot. Set aside..
- Slice each biscuit open so that you have a top and bottom. Place in microwave wrapped in paper towel. Heat for 30 seconds and 10 seconds after that until hot..
- Place the bottom half of each biscuit into the bottom of a clean coffee mug..
- Fill each mug until almost full. Leave at least 1/2 in. at the top..
- Carefully place the top half of each biscuit on the top of each mug. Press lightly on to mixture..
- Serve each individual pot pie while hot..
If you find this Busy Day Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.