Creamy Swede And Vegetable Soup (2 ways!).
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy swede and vegetable soup (2 ways!). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Swede And Vegetable Soup (2 ways!) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Swede And Vegetable Soup (2 ways!) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy swede and vegetable soup (2 ways!) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Swede And Vegetable Soup (2 ways!):
- Make ready 2 of swedes.
- Take 3 of carrots.
- Get 2 sticks of celery.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- Make ready 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of double cream.
- Get of Garnish (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Swede And Vegetable Soup (2 ways!):
- Chop the swede into small chunks. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of mixed herbs. Bake in the oven 210c for 30 mins. Half way through cooking turn the cubes over so they cook evenly..
- Meanwhile, cut the onion, celery and carrots into small cubes..
- Heat the veg you have just chopped on a low heat for 5-10 mins until they start to soften, but before they start to colour. Take off heat once this is done..
- Once the swede is cooked (soft without colouring) remove from the oven and add to the pan of mixed veg..
- Make the stock per instructions. Add the pan. Allow it to come to the boil before turning the heat right down, add a lid and leave to slowly cook for 30 mins..
- At this point you have two choices. If you like chunky soup, leave as it is. If you want a smooth texture add the soup to a bowl and blitz with a hand blender. If you want a creamy soup, add the cream after blending – leave a little to swirl on the top if you like. Have a taste and add more pepper if needed. Enjoy with sourdough bread and cheddar cheese!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy swede and vegetable soup (2 ways!) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!